- ENQA (the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education) disseminates information, experiences and good practices in the field of quality assurance (QA) in higher education to European QA agencies, public authorities and higher education institutions. ENQA was established in 2000 to promote European co-operation in the field of quality assurance.
- EMTRAIN has an affiliate status within ENQA since June 2011.
- OECD Global Science Forum (OECD-GSF), Working Group to Facilitate International Cooperation in Non-Commercial Clinical Trials, Final report - Draft as of October 20, 2011
- OECD-GSF, Working Group to Facilitate International Cooperation in Non-Commercial Clinical Trials, Contribution from Education and Training, Subgroup 2: Infrastructure Patient Involvement
- Towards Standards for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences, A position paper from ORPHEUS, Prepared during ORPHEUS 2009: Fourth European Conference 23-25 April 2009
- Standards for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in Europe, A proposal from ORPHEUS – AMSE – WFME, Aarhus University Press, Denmark 2012